Saturday 26 October 2013

Just a little something on the side | BLOG EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Okay, so if you do follow this blog, you probably know that I make videos on a regular basis. Mostly comedy or drama videos, but I think you may also want to know about another thing I do.

Acting. 

Now you have seen in quite a few of my videos in the past I have acted in a lot of them. This isn't only because of lack of actors, but also because I love acting. 
Since I was a little kid, I loved playing pretend and that evolved into me loving to act. 
Because of this, I have been in many theatre productions and most recently a short film called Sacrifice.

This is something I love about Youtube. I love both acting, writing, directing and editing and I have been able to do all these roles for different productions. Sometimes this can be a bad thing as you would be distracted while in different roles, but the fact I get the chance to do all of them is pretty brilliant :-D.

Anyway, recently I have been auditioning for a lot of voice acting roles online and I thought I might as well share with you a clip I put together from one of the auditions. I hope you enjoy :-D

Disclaimer: This isn't what voice acting mainly consists of. It also consists of grunting in random intervals between sentences that state the obvious :-p.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment