Sunday 2 March 2014

So I'm a Voice Actor... That's a thing! + NEW CHANNEL!

Callum "ProfKranc" Janes Character Voice Over Demo Reel:

Youtube:




Soundcloud:



A while back I posted a video on my Youtube channel describing how I have pushed forward into the realms of voice acting by getting a part in a video game mod.
The game was Skyrim and I was part of the mod: Dragon Break - Bad Wolf. 

It wasn't that big a part, I literally had 1 line in the entire thing as a cultist. But I felt really proud to have been able to do something like that! Just hearing my voice come out of a character of something that I personally didn't make is amazing. It was a sense of accomplishment!

If you want to hear my line in the Skyrim mod, I added some into my voice actor announcement on my main channel. Watch it and it pretty much has the details of what I'm doing in terms of voice acting. As well as an explanation to whats happening with this channel stuff.
Here is the video, but if you prefer reading, you can read ahead because I will briefly explain it here :-)




So what's happening?


So basically I've started up a new channel called "ProfKrancVA" as a hub for all my voice acting videos and AMV videos.
After getting into the Skyrim mod, I put up a voice acting demo reel of of the stuff I had done so far all combined into one and since then I've been getting requests daily for me to voice stuff. I'll be honest, I don't think I'm the best Voice Over artist, but I'm glad I can help people out when it comes to voice acting.

I'll post a list of videos on here at a later date in order to showcase what stuff I've been in.

I'm really getting into voice acting! Its amazing and I really want to do more of it. However this doesn't mean I'm abandoning my endeavours into film-making! I love that too!
I understand starting a second channel probably isn't the best decision this early in the game, but I want to separate my work so my channel doesn't become a hub for whatever I feel like. Having a structure to your channel can help attract people to it. And that's exactly what I want to do :-)

I've also made a soundcloud so the the audio of any music I happen to make can be downloaded. I will also be uploading tracks before their video on there so if you want to hear the tracks before anyone else who watches the channel, click there and sub :-)

I'll still be posting here as always and it will include stuff about my endeavours in voice acting and film-making as it is rather a blog for me to share what I'm up to with projects, tips, tricks and all that jazz :-D

Want a Voice Over/ Actor?

So yeah I am open for requests and commissions so if you like what you hear from my voice over demo reel, please feel free to contact me via the "Contact Me" section up at the top of page :-)

And with that! I leave you! Here is a link to my main channel if you want skits, comedy, drama and randomness: http://www.youtube.com/user/profkranc



And here is a link to my VA (voice acting) channel if you want to hear me voice in things and see some awesome AMVs (Anime Music Videos): https://www.youtube.com/user/ProfKrancVA


Thanks guys and I'll see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment