Friday 9 May 2014

EXPERIMENT IX IS OUT!!!!



Well, I've been gone, but not lost!
I've been working with an animator called Thomas Farrington on a project called "Experiment IX".
When Thomas released the animatic trailer for the project, I couldn't help be interested and offered my sound design services as that seemed to be the best way to help. After that, I whipped up a quick example of what I could do using his animatic as a template and voila! He accepted my offer!

After working for a long time, it finally came out.
Thanks to Thomas for letting me help out, it was awesome :-D I hope to work with him in the future and I also hope to work on other projects like this sometime soon!

Hope you like it! Here's some special 3d character turn arounds! And if you want to look at more behind the scenes, check out Thomas' website! http://tfarrington.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment