Thursday 13 June 2013

Q-CON AMV - PIECES!

THE VIDEO HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!



Okay so yeah, it took 2-3 days to edit this. I'm tired right now, so I will write about this video later. But I would like to cancel the second AMV. 

I unfortunately won't be able to make the AMV for my second idea for the "Q-AMV" competition. This does not mean I won't make this one day in the future, however it means I won't be making it in such a limited amount of time.

I think that the amount of time I spent on this AMV brought it up to a standard I was proud of. And as much as I would love to bulldoze through an edit for my second idea, it would not get the time it deserves. Therefore it wouldn't be to the quality I would like it to be.
.
.
.
God I'm making this out worse that it needs to be.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

MAKING OF LATER ON!

STAY TUNED!

Or reading...
or
.
.
Whatever
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment