Friday 7 June 2013

The Aftermath

I feel........ empty.



I'll tell you something, straight after I uploaded that video to the competition and sent off the legal forms, I went out and partied with a bunch of my mates. Not only was it just a great night, but it was also a celebration. Everyone who worked on it (except 1 or 2) was there and after I had released that video, I was pretty happy with how it turned out. But straight after that party and life returned to normal again..... it was just too normal.

For anyone who has worked on a project they have really enjoyed, you might understand the kind of void that you feel after its all done.

I am really pleased with ho it turned out, the shoot was probably the most professional one I have organised to date and the best quality at that. Sure it may not have been to everyones taste, but I loved making that film and I'm proud of it :-). But there is that point where you put so much effort and time into it that when its gone, you just feel weird.

I don't like it.

Not. One. Bit.

I love feeling busy, or at least busy with the stuff I like working on, e.g videos. So I need to come up with something fast.

I'm going to watch some movies, listen to music, play video games and look for local events I can work towards.

For any one who likes reading this blog, thank you and I hope you liked reading the few things I have put up. glad you enjoyed it. And you know what, I hope that you stay here and join me for my next adventure. Maybe the deadline will be even tighter? I don't know but I'm beginning to feel the buzz of excitement already. So whatever challenge life (or more in particular video making) will throw at me....

COME AT ME BRO!

N.B. David Tennant is absolutely, positively beyond awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment