Monday 8 July 2013

I WON ARCADE-CON!!

ARCADE-CON BEST OVERALL AMV IS......

PIECES BY CALLUM JANES!!!!




So for those who don't know the story, I had originally made this AMV (Anime Music Video) for Q-Con in Belfast. I unfortunately didn't win during the contest, but after asking around (anonymously) I found out that some people quite enjoyed my Pieces - AMV. 

A link a post about Q-con is here: THE Q-CON ADVENTURE!!

Just the fact that people enjoyed it made me quite happy, but then one of the other attendants TheRedCloudAMV linked me to another competition in Arcade-con in Dublin. 
I sent it in and; 

IT WON!!!

(Jim Carrey for the win!)

I thought I would let you know, but I've got to admit there was some very tough competition. I'll give a shout out to 2 other videos I thought were particularly good :-)

Recommendations


Love and Loss - Naruto Shippupen (TheRedCloudAMV) = http://youtu.be/UeyPg0XeWSA

Attack on Titan - Deathbed (Zero Echoz) = http://youtu.be/xyBn-1-5qkA


Final Note

Anyway, thanks for reading at these posts. I'll tell you, I have a project up my sleeve that I'm working on at the minute that I may tease about on here soon. 
There is also an AMV competition at this con called eirtakon in November, so I'll be entering Pieces and a completely new AMV.

SO STAY TUNED!!
.
.
.
RANDOM VIDEO TIME!!

AND A INTERESTING FILM ONE THIS TIME!!


(From the film Dodgeball

No comments:

Post a Comment